Monday, December 30, 2013

Really?! Back to School

Happy New Years everyone!!!  Who's going to party it up on New Year's Eve?  Not me, I'll be in the house.  I'm enjoying my stay-cation.  This is the first time in I don't know how long that I've had multiple days off.  No school, no work, no Korean class, I don't have to leave the house for nothing. And I'm loving it! Some people like having full schedules, I personally am ecstatic when I get the chance to stay home, lounge, and do whatever I want!

I try to keep up with emails though, so while looking through them I saw one about my upcoming class for next semester.  Already I'm hesitant to even look at it.  School don't start (for me) til the second week in January, I don't want to even think about it until the day of class.  I read the email and it is telling me to do pre class work.  REALLY?!  This email arrived on December 28th, why you gotta funk up my little bit of holiday break early with this nonsense?

Pre class work should be banned!  Why must I have school ruin my mood BEFORE class is even back in session?  As if I'm not tormented enough all throughout the semester.  This is crap!  Now I'm extra dreading going back to school.

Thanks school, for ruining the few days I got left at home, and the 2 weeks I got left before class. I hope you choke on you're pre assigned class work!


Who else got some whack pre class assignments?  Or who's just dreading going back to school after this holiday break in general?  Please comment and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment