Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 New Year's Resolutions

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1
new year 2014 countdown - New Year Countdown Wallpaper

I'm sitting here in bed being boring (knitting and watching TV) and happened to check the clock (11:39 pm) and remembered, it's about to be the New Year!  What should I do for this holiday?  Oh, well you're supposed to make a new year's resolution right?  

I've never really made one before but I thought of a good one for this year.  I need to stop shopping!  Or at least minimize my shopping dramatically because I'm crazy!  Not only do I not really have money for my addiction, I'm really starting to feel bad for the stuff that I already got and don't wear, as I buy new stuff to not wear.  I am sorry current wardrobe, I'll do better I promise.  I'm going on a budget and staying on the budget (rollover is allowed though).

My 2014 new year's resolution is sticking to a budget in order to shop less.

We should all make realistic, life improving new year's resolutions.  According to Statistic Brain, only 8% of the people who make resolutions keep them, and 24% consistently fail their resolutions every year!  Luckily I'm not very good at failing, so I have high hopes for myself and for you too.  Plus the added obligation that comes with making this resolution public. 

What are your new year's resolutions? Comment below and subscribe to the comments.  Let's encourage one another and help each other stick to our goals this year!  We can do it!  Bruno Mars - Count on Me,  encouraging musical interlude.


Here are some celebrity resolution tweets from Ellen Degeneres and Shia LaBeouf .

The new year is just around the corner! In preparation, I started writing 2014 on all my checks weeks ago.

2014 Resolution - I need to work on being a less controversial tweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment