Monday, December 9, 2013

Special Announcement and Apology

I have to come clean about something that has been going on in my life.  I know you are probably wondering where have my posts gone (for all 3 of my blogs linked above) and why I'm so behind on The Walking Dead rantz.  Well, I have an illness.  It has been becoming more and more of a problem within the past few years.  It's not life threatening, but it does effect my day to day activities and my ability to do all of the things that I want to do.  Some of you may have heard of it before.  Celebrities such as Mariah Carey, Demi Moore, Selena Gomez, Lindsay Lohan, and Dave Chappelle (glamour article on the celebrities) have admitted to suffering from its effects as well.  My illness is called Tootiredtodoshititis.

Not to be confused with the diseases Idrathergetdrunkemia or Thisistoomuchworkiquitosis, Tootiredtodoshititis is a progressive disease with no known cure.  Tootiredtodoshititis has many symptoms but the most debilitating are:
  • strong urge to just sit there (where's there? anywhere)
  • lack of ability to think too hard for more than a few minutes at a time
  • eyelids too weak to stay open
  • increased desire to sleep
  • train of thought drifting to thoughts of sleep
  • sudden Tourette's like outbursts of your desire to get sleep
There is no definitive cause for this illness but the most common known triggers of Tootiredtodoshititis are:
  • too much school
  • too much work
  • too much school and work
  • too much life
  • you're just doing too much
So now I have come clean about the reasons for my sudden disappearance and inconsistent blog postings.  I started blogging over a year ago, for fun and experience.  I did this while in school, and had some sort of delusion that I would be able to regularly work, go to school, and blog.  I figured that since I already spent time picking out my own clothes and shopping online, it should be easy to turn that stuff into fashion blog posts.  So Fashiony Whatnots and Cute Stuff was born.  Then, soon after, as if being inconsistent with my first blog wasn't bad enough, I decided to start another blog.  I wanted to start growing natural hair after having chemically relaxed it since elementary school.  I had been doing so much research and buying so many hair products, I thought I'd easily be able to turn those things into regular posts on Bring on the 'Fro, what the fro was I thinking?!?  And now, I have this blog as well.  Since Doris Rantz is about me ranting about whatever, it is much easier to make posts, so that aspect was a good idea.  But to try to keep up with 3 blogs along with school, work, and life...  

Needless to say, my Tootiredtodoshititis is really catching up to me and wearing me down.  But that is no excuse.  I started these blogs, have ideas for posts that I want to create, and therefore should post regularly. Besides, my other disease, Sostubbornicantgiveup Onanythingeverhea, won't allow me to quit. For having not being consistent thus far, I apologize to every one (or two if I'm lucky) of you who read my blogs.  From now on I will put myself on a weekly schedule in order to obligate myself to keep posting on my blogs.  My new blog posts schedule is:
I even wrote the schedule on each blog, so it's official, I'm definitely obligated to post at the stated times.  If I don't you all are my witnesses and persecutors.  So I'm officially opening myself up to be attacked by way of comments from those of you who randomly stumble across one of my blogs and notice that I haven't posted on the day that it shows I am supposed to post.  That's how you know I'm serious.

As for my illness, Tootiredtodoshititis, although there is no cure, I will be taking steps in order to better manage it's symptoms.  I just started taking these new drugs that have been shown to seriously help combat some of the symptoms, based on clinical trial results.  They're called Takeyourasstobednow, Its8hoursofsleeppernightnotperweek and Sleepisalsoonyourtodolist.  So far they are working great. Hopefully they continue to help me control my disease and no major side affects occur.

So again, I apologize for not being a consistent blogger thus far, but check out my blogs for new posts on their newly scheduled times!  Be sure to comment any questions or requests you have for any blog, or if you want to know more about Tootiredtodoshitis.  Also, if anyone has Tootiredtodoshitis and want to share their story, please comment below.  I'm also interested to know if anyone has experienced the Aintnobodygottimeforthat Bug that's been going around?  

Thanks for reading, subscribe to my blogs :-) 

*Although I am a scientist, none of the mentioned diseases or drugs are recognized by anyone other than myself, refer to the guides Sarcasmisforlaughsnotforgasps and Momsaysgullibleismymiddlename

No comments:

Post a Comment